The ALTRAC Light Rail consortium has been contracted to design, build, operate, maintain and finance the Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail for Transport for NSW. As part of the consortium, ACCIONA is undertaking the design, construction and integration of the civil works from Circular Quay to Randwick, Kensington and Kingsford including 12km of track, 19 stops, bridge over the Eastern Distributor and tunnelling under Moore Park. Effective community and stakeholder relations is a critical part of this project.
We are looking for a Community Relations Coordinator to join and support the Randwick, Kensington and Kingsford Community Relations team on this exciting, high profile project. The responsibilities of this role will include
- engaging with community and stakeholders to inform about construction work
- liaising with the design, construction and environment teams to inform the writing of construction notifications and weekly look aheads
- organizing forums and other events
- developing and finalizing presentations
- recording information
- responding to complaints
- creating meeting agendas for stakeholder meetings and drafting meeting minutes
This role is offered on a full time basis and is situated at Moore Park. The role would suit a recent communications/public relations graduate.
We are looking for a communications/public relations graduate with
- good communication skills
- the ability to plan, organize and work to deadlines
- the ability to work under pressure
- initiative and enthusiasm to contribute to the team
If you are keen to be part of a dynamic team, develop your career and play a role in delivering an iconic piece of infrastructure then apply now.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.