The ALTRAC Light Rail consortium has been contracted to design, build, operate, maintain and finance the new Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail for Transport for NSW. As part of the consortium, ACCIONA is undertaking the design, construction and integration of the civil works from Circular Quay to Randwick, Kensington and Kingsford including 12km of track, 19 stops, bridge over the Eastern Distributor and tunnelling under Moore Park. Effective community and stakeholder relations is a critical part of this project.
We are looking for a CBD Community Relations Lead to support the CBD Community Relations Manager in the successful delivery of the project.
As part of the CBD Community Relations team, your responsibilities will be to
- liaise with CBD businesses and stakeholders to inform them of upcoming and current construction activities
- facilitate meetings with stakeholders and the project team
- identify and manage ongoing issues
- coordinate community information sessions, forums, meetings and events
- prepare presentations, write notifications and other collateral
- coordinate letterbox drops and the printing of notifications
- manage enquiries and complaints through the Consultation Manager database
- liaise with the client Transport for NSW and project partners, as required.
- have community and stakeholder engagement experience
- be solutions focussed and able to prioritise in a high pressure environment
- be able to meet deadlines and work independently
- be flexible and take on responsibilities that support the wider team.
Experience in transport or working on major infrastructure projects is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to join us in delivering this iconic piece of infrastructure whilst developing your career, we would be glad to hear from you.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.