ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire a Field Engineer for the North Shore Wastewater Treatment Plant in North Vancouver, BC.
• Assist in complete definition of Civil work packages, and value engineering.
• Work with Superintendent and Project Engineers to plan and execute work packages.
• Assist in pricing and procuring work packages as required.
• Understand Client’s expectations and ensure strict compliance to scope of works to minimize potential contract deviations and departures.
• Promoting a culture of ‘no injury or harm to people’ and leading by example.
• Consulting and communicating with all personnel on WHS matters, procedures, instructions, etc.
• Compliance with the Safety and Environmental Responsibilities outlined in ACCIONA Agua’s
• Integrated Management System.
• Alignment of ACCIONA Agua design systems and approach with ACCIONA Agua requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Working knowledge of the Civil Construction projects.
• Drafting and writing work plans.
• Estimating & Pricing Civil scopes.
• Good working knowledge of design processes and experience in the application of quality systems.
• Knowledge of drawing software and capabilities on supervision of drawings.
• Autodesk Inventor is 3D Modelling software.
• Undergraduate and/or Masters Degree in Civil Engineering.
• Expertise in MS Access, MS Office and standard engineering software.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.