ACCIONA’s group of Australian companies are subsidiaries of ACCIONA S.A., a Company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses active in renewable energy, critical infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment solutions. ACCIONA is committed to pioneering and developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
Acciona Infrastructure Australia is currently looking for expression of interest from dynamic and motivated professionals across a wide range of positions for current and anticipated projects in NSW, Victoria and Queensland. This is a great opportunity to be ahead of the rest and register your interest for these exciting projects. We would like to hear from the following people:
- Project Managers/Engineers
- Senior Engineers/Engineers
- Site EngineersDesign Managers
- Traffic Managers/Engineers
- OH&S Managers/Coordinators
- Planning Managers/Engineers
- Utilities Managers/Engineers
- Quality & Completions Managers/Coordinators
- Procurement & Contracts Managers/Administrators
- Commercial & Finance Manager/Administrators
- Subcontractors Managers/Administrators
- Stakeholder Managers/Coordinators
- Sustainability Managers
- Document Controllers
ACCIONA will offer you an attractive package, an office culture based on ACCIONA values and a strong commitment to the health and well-being of our staff.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
. ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.