ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
We are currently looking for dynamic and motivated Contract Administrators with experience working on civil and/or utilities projects to successfully complete the administration, financial and contractual outcomes of the project.
- Tendering: Prepare Scope of Works with Project Manager and ensure documents comply
- Manage tender evaluation and recommendation process
- Review and approve subcontract documentation prior to issuing
- Co-ordinate preliminary meeting after award of contracts
- Ensure subcontractor statutory requirements are being met
- Progress claims – prepare and check payment authority
- Processes subcontract variations in accordance with relevant procedures
- Assesses subcontract extension of time claims
- Finalisation of claims and procurement of Contract Value Agreements
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-7 years’ experience in a similar position
- Principal contractor experience on a major project (civil and/or utilities)
- High attention to detail
- Clear and definitive communication – written and verbal accompanied by competent presentation ability
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Excel
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.