ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is part of the Design and Construct Joint Venture contracted to build the new Sydney CBD and South East Light Rail. The scope includes the 13km of track, 19 stops, a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, maintenance facilities for the light rail vehicles and other service buildings along the route.
This is a busy work environment where everyone contributes. Reporting to the Project Quality Manager, the role will include:
- Record Management
- Processing Design packages
- Effectively managing the control and distribution of all relevant documentation for the project
- Ensuring the Project/Site office and subcontractors always have the most up to date project documentation
- Verifying receipt of all incoming documents
- Maintaining a copy of all permit, contract and tender documentation
- Development and management of starter pack information for issue to consultants and subcontractors detailing project specific requirements
- Liaise with all project teams and external parties on all document control issues
- Proactively assist the project teams to ensure deliverables are received on time and to agreed standards
- Conduct audits of the document management system and records
- Issue document numbers for management system documents
- Implementation of system controls, project file schedule, document control project instructions, organisational chart, and general assistance to project management team
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
· Minimum 2 years' experience in the Document Control field
· Experience in the use of Teambinder system will be highly regarded
· Preferable large scale construction projects experience
· A "get it done" attitude with a desire for growth, experience and development
· Energy, enthusiasm and a sense of humour
· Natural organisational skills
· Microsoft Office Skills
If you are happy to work hard in a team environment and develop your career while playing a role in delivering this iconic piece of infrastructure then apply now.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.