ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented Procurement Officer to ensure all operational commitments are met in accordance with Acciona’s policies and procedures. You will work under the guidance of the Procurement Manager and with the support of the operations staff and will be responsible for the procurement of office and construction products and services for the project.
Your duties will involve but not limited to:
- Developing and managing procurement reporting tools
- Managing vendors and suppliers
- Managing the procurement Tender process for contracts
- Initiating and monitoring preferred supplier agreements
- Analyzing and preforming total cost analysis/comparisons
- Maintain a register of acceptable subcontractors / suppliers
- Maintain purchasing records and ensure compliance with all record keeping requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills
- A commercially focused approach
- Demonstrable experience managing a vast number of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.