ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
We are currently seeking an experienced and talented project Planner to coordinate all technical activities on the project. Our Planner will schedule, conduct, and coordinate all assigned engineering work. They will monitor work for compliance to applicable codes and accepted engineering practices and standards and be responsible for the development and the monitoring of the construction planning program and all construction related activities to enable fortnightly progress reporting.
- Identify risks and opportunities whilst maintaining budgets and relevant approvals
- Ensure the accuracy of all operational requirements and compliance with Environment and Quality management systems, processes and legislative requirements.
- Evaluate system capacities and analyse production requirements and system deficiencies whilst monitoring performance to ensure timely action to adjust for variance and contingencies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering assessed by Engineers Australia
- 5-7 years’ planning experience in large-scale infrastructure construction, predominantly rail, roads and bridges;
- Experienced user of Primavera P6 or equivalent;
- Detailed knowledge of surface works construction methodology
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.