ACCIONA Energy Australia is seeking to appoint a talented IMS Coordinator to join our Australian headquarters in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Senior HSEQ Manager, this role will m aintain the ACCIONA Energy Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure business requirements and external certifications are effectively delivered, coordinate all internal and external audits to support ongoing external certifications and deliver best practice document management systems across all areas of the business.
· Maintain the Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure ongoing certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner requirements.
· Coordinate all internal and external IMS audits and actively support audit activities at ACCIONA Energy sites.
· Coordinate document control processes and effectively organize IMS documents across all areas of the ACCIONA Energy business.
· Assist in the effective application of corporate IMS initiatives from head office (Spain) and support implementation throughout the business.
· Work with Business Area Leaders to enhance capability and skills within their own teams to ensure the IMS systems are implemented and a positive IMS culture is actively supported.
· Be a positive contributor to a strong IMS culture within the organization.
· Coordinate the Management System Review process and ensure actions are addressed.
· Participate in IMS non-conformance investigations and support the business to ensure appropriate actions are effectively managed to closure.
· Monitor legislation, international and industry standards relevant to support development of best practice management systems.
· Actively support the review and update of HSEQ IMS documentation.
To succeed in this position you will have a passion for Quality and an eye for detail. Whilst you will have excellent knowledge of relevant Quality standards, you also have real-life insights into the practical implementation of Information Management Systems in a complex business. Your well-developed people skills will serve you well as you engage with and influence people across all our sites. Ideally, you will have the following professional profile:-
· 3 - 5 years relevant experience gained from working in a complex working environment with multiple sites; ideally you will have worked in a corporate function within a global business (exposure to construction, heavy industry, manufacturing or utilities environment desirable).
· Degree-qualified or with suitable professional experience to demonstrate learning capacity and a track-record of achieving professional goals.
· Demonstrated experienced in understanding and applying Australian/ISO Standards and managing ongoing accreditation requirements and processes.
· Initiative and drive to assist in the development of strong IMS processes and culture within the organization.
· Strong interpersonal skills & ability to form close working relationships.
· Passion for best practice systems and an eye for detail.
· Sound written and verbal communication skills.
· Relevant HSE exposure or the equivalent technical competence desirable.
· Flexibility to travel domestically.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.