This position reports directly to the Project Manager, providing technical expertise, supervision, coordination and reporting of the logistics activities associated with the Mt Gellibrand Wind Farm, near Colac in Victoria.
- Planning all the shipments to meet the planned schedule.
- Cost control of these necessary resources.
- Coordination all aspects of the transportations including customs issues, port issues, permits, inland logistics etc.
- Communication with all suppliers to ensure all shipments on time.
- Enforcing QHSE requirements and standards for quality and technical integrity, and ensuring that these are not compromised by schedule and cost pressures.
- Intervening and communicating when EPC Contract requirements are not being met.
- Identifying and proactively managing all problems.
- Coordination and total communication with various functional groups including management, QHSE, engineering, operations, procurement and construction groups.
- Responsible for all material shipments from delivery point agreed with supplier to their delivery to site.
- Coordinate the international logistics operations across various countries, offices, and departments
- Prepare and present required reports to management.
- Managing multiple logistics activities including international, local, onsite and just in time.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
To succeed in this position you will have the following professional profile:-
- Degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 year experience required in Supply Chain management. Preference for international logistics terms; logistics supplier experience including supplier qualification and development; and oversize transport experience.
- Thorough knowledge of INCOTERMs and international logistics issues.
- Must have integral knowledge in ERP systems (especially SAP) and ability to understand and use automated inventory management systems.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and focus on customer service.
- Possess a wide field of view; ability to operate in both a strategic as well as tactical mode.
- Strengths will include excellent organisational, communication, negotiation, analysis and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Must interact well in a team environment and demonstrate interpersonal relations by displaying a positive customer service attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.