ACCIONA’s group of Australian companies are subsidiaries of ACCIONA S.A., a Company that ranks among the world’s leading sustainability-focused businesses active in renewable energy, critical infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment solutions. ACCIONA is committed to pioneering and developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
Currently our Infrastructure and Energy Divisions are working on a number of major projects in Australia and New Zealand and we are seeking expressions of interest from Graduates to join our 2018 Graduate Program.
Successful candidates will have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, strong team ethic and the desire to be involved in large and challenging projects.
As a graduate with Acciona you’ll get the opportunity to kick-start your career whilst undertaking interesting and fulfilling work on some of the best projects going around.
To be successful in this role we are looking for graduates who have the following attributes:
- Degree qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering, Commerce/Finance/Business or a related discipline (due for completion by the end of 2017)
- Self-starters and committed to ongoing learning and development
- Committed to creating a positive culture that puts safety at the heart of what we do
- Keen problem solving skills;
- Ability to follow a task through to completion
- Advanced computer skills include MS Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and mobile with full Australian working rights
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.