ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. By year end ACCIONA has pledged to achieve 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic and outside the box thinkers to assist us in delivering the Sydney Light Rail Project – one of the city’s most critical pieces of infrastructure in Sydney’s transport future. ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park as well as stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
As a recent Graduate we have a number of positions available in the CBD team which covers the alignment along George St. You will be exposed to aspects of earthworks, pavement, drainage and underground services.
To be successful in this role we are looking for graduates who have the following attributes:
- Recently completed a Bachelor of Engineering – Civil/Structural within the past 12 months
- Self-starters and committed to ongoing learning and development
- Committed to creating a positive culture that puts safety at the heart of what we do
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to follow a task through to completion
- Advanced software knowledge using MS Office Suite
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptable and mobile with full Australian working rights
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.