ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join an upcoming project in North Vancouver, BC.
The Receptionist Administrative Support is responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the office in an effective and efficient manner.
• Greet Clients
• Answer switchboard and transferring calls to appropriate person
• Organize and maintain boardroom, executive offices and kitchen
• Book client meetings for boardroom
• Book/Log Conference Calls
• Arrange and ordering for client meetings, i.e. Refreshments, lunches etc.
• Receive, send distribute and track mail, faxes, correspondence, courier (local/international)
• Scan/copy/bind/shred documents
• Maintenance of Office Equipment – Repair and Service Calls
• Make sure Photocopier, fax, printers and coffee machine have all the supplies needed
• Maintaining and order office supplies
• Book of travel and accommodation, car rental, meal reservations and conferences for the Executive team and staff
• Business card files input and maintenance (scanning, data entry for executive team)
• Greet Clients
• Answer calls and transferring to appropriate person
• Update assorted lists
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proficient knowledge in Excel, Word, Power point, Access, Outlook
• Excellent with faxes, scanners, printers, shredders, switchboard
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Able to multi-task
• Keyboard skills
• Excellent phone etiquette and verbal communication skills
• Able to work with minimum supervision
• Should be customer service driven
• Preference for candidates with secretarial and/or certificate or equivalent experience, one year in a similar role.
• 1 year Experience with customer service principles and practices.
• Professional appearance. Business casual environment.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.