ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. By year end ACCIONA has pledged to achieve 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
As the construction phase of the project ramps up, we are currently seeking a HR Administrator to provide assistance in the areas of recruitment, systems and reporting, payroll and as the project draws to conclusion – workforce planning.
- The onboarding of new employees (reference checks, preparing contracts, medicals, inductions etc.)
- Updating and maintaining various HR spreadsheets
- Liaising with project management to schedule meetings, interviews etc.
- Assist in facilitating payroll for our blue-collar workforce
- Act as a point of contact for general payroll queries
- Assist in demobilisation of staff during project ramp down
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous HR administration experience preferably in the construction industry
- Prior exposure to construction EBA’s (enterprise bargaining agreements) would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a fast paced working environment
- Prior experience using payroll software
- A sense of humour and a willingness to learn new tasks whilst gradually taking on more responsibility.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.