This position reports directly to the Senior HSEQ Manager, providing overall coordination for the Mt Gellibrand lifecycle assessment, metrica reporting and other reporting as directed by the Senior HSEQ Manager. The role is based in Melbourne.
- Coordinate the gathering of data arising from Contractors completing works onsite, manufactured elements from Suppliers / Manufacturers (both local and offshore) and Acciona Energy management activities in relation to metrica reporting and the project lifecycle assessment at Mt Gellibrand.
- Assist in the development of the approach to documenting, reporting and coordinating the collation of all necessary information to facilitate a complete project lifecycle assessment.
- Review, revise and implement project specific processes, tools and templates to ensure that the project captures all required metrics throughout the various phases, enabling the project lifecycle assessment to be successfully completed.
- Provide technical advice to Acciona Energy regarding lifecycle assessment and metrica reporting.
- Provide assistance and actively engage with third parties and contractors to ensure Acciona Energy successfully obtains all relevant information regarding the lifecycle assessment and metrica reporting.
- Review and assess contractor submitted material, equipment and supply specification data.
- Liaise with Acciona Energy team members onsite, at Freshwater Place and overseas to incorporate all necessary information.
- Participate in project / coordination meetings as required.
- Complete and assist other Acciona Energy team members with reporting as required.
- Actively complete other tasks as directed by the Senior HSEQ Manager.
- Sustainability or Environmental type qualification preferred.
- Able to document, process and handle large volumes of data.
- Work accurately and thoroughly maintain process integrity.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel and experience with other MS packages.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a comparable technical role.
- Strong technical report writing skills.
- Understanding of manufacturing and construction industries.
- A strong command of the English language, both verbal and written.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.