ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire a Plant Manager for our project in Saint John, NB.
The Plant Manager will be the senior representative responsible for the general supervision, operation and management of the Project.
• Responsible for the plant operation and maintenance, relationships with the client, and managing health and safety, and environmental functions within the JV companies.
• Oversee and make decisions in relation to the day-to-day operations of the project in connection with the management of the Project and the performance of the project’s obligations under the Contract.
• Review subcontract’s quotes & information and actively participating in procurement.
• Implement and carry out decisions made by the Board of Directors and make all other decisions necessary for the efficient performance of the project as required by the Contract.
• Observe and be responsible for ensuring that everybody complies with the provisions and requirements of the Contract and all applicable laws and regulations in relation to the Work performed; and utilizing external legal as may be required to assist with such compliance, subject to the Board of Directors approval.
• Represent the Company in its dealings with various third parties.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Certificate Level 4.
• Well Organized, good communicator, dynamic and with initiative.
• Engineer, Bachelor´s in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
• More than 5 years of Experience as Plant Manager.
• Experience in working in multi-national joint venture environment.
• Availability to assist in emergency situations without interruptions in the water supply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.