ACCIONA Infrastructure Canada is looking to hire a Systems Integration Manager during the bid phase of an LRT project in Ontario.
• Development of Systems Integration processes and documentation.
• Support of Systems Engineering processes and documentation.
• Support of Systems Delivery processes and documentation.
• Interaction with Design Management and Technical Leads.
• Interaction with Construction Management and Delivery Leads.
• Interaction with O&M/M&R Management and Support Leads.
• Support of construction and installation activities in the field.
• Support for Testing & Commissioning of mass transit, urban rail and heavy freight signaling and control systems.
• Support for System Assurance/V&V teams in the delivery of mass transit, urban rail and heavy freight signaling and control systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Knowledge of system integration practices and processes, and experience of putting them into action.
• Able to lead a team of systems integration and system engineering professionals.
• Able to lead discussions with the partners, clients and suppliers and to interact with senior discipline staff as overall delivery lead.
• Excellent MS Office skill with emphasis on Word and Excel.
• Excellent written, presentation and communication/briefing skills.
• Excellent networking and client relationship management skills.
• Excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of system engineering practices, processes and principles, and experience of putting them into action.
• Required to travel within Canada and elsewhere as directed.
• Position is part of an international Corporation working across Canada and positions/individuals are subject to possible relocation within Canada.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering; or equivalent experience.
• P.Eng. membership would be an asset.
• Experience across a variety of light rail, metro and commuter railway systems, with specific project and system integration knowledge and expertise in this domain.
• Experience of multi-disciplinary technical environments, people management, financial and commercial management.
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.