- Prepare and review the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
- Preparing Technical and material submittals.
- Review the Permanent and Temporary Designs against project Requirements .
- Review the Designs and highlight the interference with Utilities and 3rd parties .
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
- Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities, when assigned .
- Prepare and review technical specifications for the Purchase department and construction team.
- Quantities Review ,supervision and optimization during deign face and construction face.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Documenting project issues/conditions.
- Document control Supervision.
- Review and draft technical response to RFI & NCR
- Maintaining organized and detailed project records.
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering or related.
- 10 years of experience in Construction, worked as Technical Engineer at least 5years.
- English advance.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.