ACCIONA Concessions in Australia is looking for an Analyst to be part of the team.
The employee will have active participation and involvement with the development and delivery of the ACCIONA Concessions Australia business, including active involvement in teams for financial, technical and commercial work streams, working closely with the Concessions Director, Senior Legal Counsel and Project Manager.
Management and oversite of the ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia Marketing function and project pipeline reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate periodical Concessions activity, including team meetings (no more frequent then weekly, or less frequent than monthly).
- Work proactively and collaboratively in bid teams on behalf of ACCIONA Concessions Australia, assisting where directed and required in such activities as:
- Development and maintenance of the ACCIONA Concessions financial model
- The debt and equity procurement process
- Compilation of commercial matters
- Coordination of team and technical activity
- Assistance with review and finalization of documentation and financial close process
- Liaising with external advisors; financial, legal, insurance and tax
- Liaising with partners and subcontractors
- Assistance with preparation of approval processes, investment analysis, investment proposals, and procurement processes
- Timely submission of project documentation, submissions and tender documents
- Participation in project insurance and due diligence processes.
- Preparing and giving presentations of ACCIONA Concessions activities and projects
- Assisting and coordinating activity of projects under delivery, including O&M.
- Pipeline Management:
- Produce report 'Informe de Contratacion' to Spain. (Weekly)
- Maintain BD Meeting and Project pipeline (Fortnightly)
OHS & Environment
- Take reasonable care that his or her acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons or themselves. Ensure that safe work methods are followed at all times and assist others to do so
- Comply with all reasonable instructions given for work health & safety and comply with all statutory requirements, including your ‘duty of care’
- Comply with the ACCIONA Infrastructure work health & safety, policies, procedures, safe work instructions;
- Participate in consultation and communication of work health & safety matters with their supervisors and other workers.
Key Result Areas include demonstrating:
- Track record of success in which analysing and understanding complex commercial statements
- Work collaboratively to ensure plans, strategies, initiatives align to ACCIONA key objectives
- Understanding & application of project planning, organisational and time management principles
- Analytical and financial skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Provide input to the preparation of project budgets and strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in the use of computer software programs including Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
The successful applicant will have:
- Knowledge/Interest in Australian Infrastructure construction market
- Experience working with government procurement process
- Basic project finance knowledge and experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel & Outlook
- The ability to develop and maintain efficient systems and prioritize tasks
- The capacity to balance priorities and manage expectations
- A meticulous attention to detail
- The ability and flexibility to work efficiently and proactively with limited supervision
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- The ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
# The applicants must have working rights in Australia
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.