ACCIONA Construcción needs to incorporate a Change Agent Planner.
The position includes a training period of 4.5 months at the Madrid headquarters and in a large international project, conducted by a group of experts in change management and planning.
After the training period, you would be responsible for implementing the new planning strategy in the company's large projects.
Analyse the status of the Planning Management in Civil Works Construction Projects including Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning.
Reporting to Managing Directors about the status of the assigned Construction Projects
- Implementation of the Planning Methodology in the assigned Construction Projects.
- Coordination between areas on site (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Cost, Planning, subcontracts...)
- Presentation/dissemination of planning/programming philosophy
- Monitoring progress during construction and re-programming if required.
- Preparation of detailed construction programmes.
- Production of Cost Forecast and operation Earned Value Management process
- CPI and SPI reporting
- Production of QRSA information for possessions and key milestones
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reporting
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Well organized and disciplined.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving and planning skills.
- People skills – team-building, forging strong interpersonal relationships and communicating within groups
- Ability to remain highly effective under pressure.
- Civil construction experience.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Earned Value Management Scheduling
- Computer knowledge of Primavera and MS Project.
- Experience supervising personnel.
- Familiar with International Contracts (FIDIC or SIMILAR)
-An Engineering degree or engineering technology diploma.
-Minimum of 3 years’ construction experience.
-Individuals may be required to travel abroad such Canada, Australia, etc
ACCIONA es una multinacional española líder en la promoción y gestión de energías renovables e infraestructuras (construcción, agua, industrial y servicios). Con más de un siglo de trayectoria, está formada por más de 30.000 empleados, tiene presencia en más de 30 países de los cinco continentes y forma parte del IBEX-35.