Piling Rig Operator
ACCIONA Geotech is one of Australia’s most trusted and diverse engineering and construction contracting companies. Established in 1972, the group has won a reputation as a leading provider of technically complex, specialist construction services in ground engineering, mechanical engineering and all things rail.
We are actively seeking Piling Rig Operators to work on large infrastructure projects across Victoria and possibly Australia. The role involves working in small crews and being able to demonstrate willingness and versatility to assist the team to complete projects on time and to a high quality.
What’s on offer?
On offer is an excellent position as a Piling Rig Operator with a great hourly rate and working conditions. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that will provide great training and support and where you will be able to work on a modern fleet of piling equipment including: Enteco, Mait and Leibherr.
- Report to the Piling Supervisor
- Assist with set up of piling rigs and machines
- Operation of Piling Rigs and other associated machinery
- Basic machine maintenance
- Assisting other members of the piling crew
- Experience operating piling rigs and solving on-site problems
- CFA, Board and Diaphragm Wall experience
- Able to meet project deadlines
- Be a team player
- Current construction tickets
- Excellent OH&S awareness
How do you apply?
To be considered for this opportunity, follow the link and complete your application through our online application portal. Please ensure to include your resume.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.