This role will lead the responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial and fiscal aspects related to the activities of Sydney Light Rail Project. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, fiscal and tax planning, payroll, audit supervision, deal analysis and relationship management with banks, investors, stakeholders and other relevant institutions.
- Monitor cash balances and requirements
- Prepare and present cash flow forecast
- Lead budgeting including developing financial targets
- Manage planning, define deliverables, timing, processes
- Develop and implement financial forecasting models to predict operating results
- Implement financial forecasting and planning tools as needed to improve planning results
- Coordinate internal reporting and development of management reporting and analysis of the Company’s financial and operating performance
- Defining clear and comprehensive project scope. Estimating, and planning project tasks with inter-dependencies to meet objectives
- Managing resources to ensure adherence to the project plan
- Consistently communicating to internal and external stakeholders outlining status, risks & issues
- Working effectively with business partners, vendors, technology, and the project team
- Supervise a system of invoices reception and approval that will allow the project to create a daily short term Cash Flow. Report to headquarters a daily short term Cash Flow and a weekly project Cash Flow.
- Degree qualified in Accounting and/or Finance. MBA and/or CPA highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years of financial experience and management experience with project financial operations, ideally within the Construction Industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively across cultures and interact at all levels of the organization (including with operational staff at site).
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Strong basis in the construction accounting discipline
- Desirable Construction Industry experience
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.