ACCIONA Industrial is looking for a Construction Manager for an important project in Australia.
Coordination of the construction of the Plant.
- Complete the work within the price and deadline established, complying with all Safety and Quality requirements.
- Schedule the work with the necessary means.
- Schedule purchases and subcontracts according to the work needs.
- Manage the construction budget, ensuring profitability and committed revenues.
- Respond to the client about the constructive progress of the project.
- Coordinate multidisciplinary teams to achieve the committed objectives.
- Develop the technicians in charge, transmitting experiences and best practices.
- Negotiate extensions / modifications to the approach, planning or scope of the project.
- Expose and prepare constructibility management documents.
- Promote and supervise the integration of quality policies and procedures, environmental management, and health and safety at work, in all company activities, establishing the appropriate communication channels.
- Monitor compliance with policies or procedures of general application to all subcontractors of the work
- Supervise and authorize work estimates.
- Degree in Engineering, or professional with demonstrable experience.
- At least 10 years of previous work experience in Construction Management in Waste to Energy Projects. Very valuable experience in Australia.
- Geographic and travel availability.
- Very high level of English (C1-C2).
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.