Acciona Concesiones, as a business unit of Acciona, is one of the world’s leading companies in the private development of infrastructure, both in terms of number of projects and revenue generated. Our major areas of operations include equity investment, asset operation and asset maintenance. As an industrial equity investor in PPP transactions, Acciona Concesiones currently has 6 projects under construction and 18 projects in operation.
Active participation and involvement with the development and delivery of the ACCIONA Concessions Australia business, including active involvement in teams for financial, technical and commercial work streams, working closely with the Concessions Director, Senior Legal Counsel and Business Development Manager.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Coordinate periodical Concessions activity, including team meetings (no more frequent then weekly, or less frequent than monthly).
· Work proactively and collaboratively in PPP projects on behalf of ACCIONA Concessions Australia, assisting where directed and required in such activities as:
o Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and take minutes
o Assistance in the production of regular weekly reports, preparation of budgets and collaboration in the overall project due diligence
o Assistance and support to business development activities
o Assistance with the debt and equity procurement process
o Compilation of commercial and legal matters
o Administer and manage day to day performance of the project bid documentation Maintenance of an effective shared drive for project documentation
o Assistance with review and finalization of documentation and financial close process
o Liaising with external advisors; financial, legal, insurance and tax
o Liaising with partners and subcontractors
o Assistance with preparation of approval processes, investment analysis, investment proposals, and procurement processes
o Ensuring timely submission of presentations, project documentation, submissions and tender documents
o Preparing marketing presentations of ACCIONA Concessions activities and projects
o Assisting and coordinating activity of projects under delivery, including O&M.
· Pipeline Management:
o Arrange weekly/fortnightly Concessions Meetings Coordinate meeting agenda, minutes and actions
o Update Project pipeline (Fortnightly)
· Knowledge/Interest in Australian Infrastructure construction market and Public Private Partnerships
· Basic project finance knowledge and experience
· Relevant tertiary qualifications
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
· Ability to develop and maintain efficient systems and prioritize tasks
· Capacity to balance priorities and manage expectations
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability and flexibility to work efficiently and proactively with limited supervision
· Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.