ACCIONA Concessions, as a business unit of ACCIONA, is one of the world's leading companies in the private development of infrastructure, both in terms of number of projects and revenue generated. Our major areas of operations include equity investment, asset operation and asset maintenance. As an equity investor in PPP transactions, ACCIONA Concessions currently has 6 projects under construction and 18 projects in operation.
Working within the ACCIONA Concessions international business development team generally, and ACCIONA Concessions Australia specifically, to manage and lead Project Development activity in the South East Asia markets, with a key focus on Australia and New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Coordinate, supervise and perform project analysis, including technical and commercial aspects (feasibility and risk assessment), as well as client contact with a view to present balanced and reliable data and articulate decision-making processes.
· Coordinate and supervise reports, calculations, etc. to fulfil administrative requirements for successful project internal investment proposals, and fixing proposed terms and conditions of bids.
· Search, screen, select and seek approval for appropriate partners (technical / financial) for identified projects, working with the ACCIONA Infrastructure Business development team.
· Coordinate and supervise the development of bid proposals, with a focus on strategy, terms and conditions of partnering and other third party arrangements, presentation, and liaison with other company departments (operations management, financial management, technical management, legal advice, etc.)
· Establish and maintain supplier and service provider contacts, and negotiate terms and conditions.
· Establish and maintain relationships with possible partners of ACCIONA Concessions, in different business opportunities, supporting the Acciona Concessions Australia team.
· Bachelor’s degree or Master´s degree in Business Administration with Finance or Accounting or similar.
· Knowledge and experience of Infrastructure project development and project finance highly desirable.
· Five to seven years ‘experience in contracting.
· International experience - preferred but not essential.
· Multicultural, Open Minded, positive attitude.
· Strong commercial approach
· Pro-active, good negotiator, strong communication & negotiation skills.
· Flexible, with good ability to adapt to changes.
· Innovative, high capability and capacity to work hard and under pressure.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Availability to travel .
You will need working rights in Australia to apply for this job.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.