Acciona Energy India is currently looking for Met Mast Engineer on contract
Mission: Control and Monitoring of all installed met mast and installing new wind masts to explore new projects.
Work Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
1) Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and dismantling of Met mast as per the safety standard of Acciona.
2) Handling of all types of data logger (i.e. Campbell, NRG Symphonie, NOMAD & Kintech EOL Manager) and various type of calibrated sensors.
3) Manage the Raw Wind data of all the Met Masts, prepare various MIS reports based on the study of Monthly wind data.
4) Raw wind data quality checking and energy estimation from wind data by Wind Frequency Distribution method using Microsoft Visual Basic Modules.
5) Raising Met Mast maintenance intimations by monitoring the daily wind data from Met Masts to ensure the Monthly wind data availability more than 95%.
6) Handling of software’s related to wind data Analysis.
Heading – Qualifications External
· Awareness on Quality Management System Requirement
· Awareness on Environment Management System Requirement
· Show strong writing and presentation skills
· EMS and OSHAS Management System Requirement
· Experience of working in Project site and handled large crowd
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.