Rewarding position in a rapidly expanding Global Organisation
Complex and interesting work on important and exciting projects
10 months fixed term employment contract with possible extension
ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
The submissions coordinator will have active participation and involvement with the development and delivery of ACCIONA Construction’s Australia business working closely with the Business Development Manager. Responsibilities include writing/editing submissions which develop a clear strategy and response and satisfies the client’s requirements.
Requires very strong writing, communication & organisational skills, and will include being involved in a wide range of submission stages, ensuring ACCIONA’S key win themes are clearly portrayed.
Management and oversight of the ACCIONA Construction Australia project pipeline reporting.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Work proactively and collaboratively with a variety of individuals to develop project submissions and presentations from early conception to production and delivery. Assisting of ACCIONA Construction Australia, in such activities as:
· Assistance in the production of regular weekly reports, preparation of budgets and collaboration in the overall project due diligence
· Submission management, ensuring all proposals follow the prescribed system and approval process, including compliance with client templates and schedules
· Assistance and support to business development activities regardless of location, identifying priorities
· Compilation of commercial and legal matters
· Administer and manage day to day performance of the project bid documentation
· Maintenance of an effective shared drive for project documentation
· Assistance with review and finalization of submission’s to ensure all expectations, actions and timelines are understood
· Liaising with partners and subcontractors
· Assistance with preparation of approval processes and procurement processes
· Ensuring timely submission of presentations, project documentation, submissions and tender documents, including administration activities such as copying, printing and binding
· Preparing marketing presentations of ACCIONA Construction activities and projects
· Arrange weekly/fortnightly meetings, coordinate meeting agenda, minutes and actions
· Update Project pipeline (Fortnightly).
· C oordination with BD team for reporting to Acciona headquarters in Madrid (Weekly).
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Knowledge/Interest in Australian Infrastructure construction market
· Relevant tertiary qualifications
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills
· Advanced computer skills, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
· Ability to develop and maintain efficient systems and prioritize tasks
· Capacity to balance priorities and manage expectations
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Ability and flexibility to work efficiently and proactively with limited supervision
· Well-developed interpersonal skills, with the desire and ability to work cooperatively as a team member.
If you are happy to work hard in a team environment and develop your career while playing a role in delivering this iconic piece of infrastructure then apply now.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.