This role is to facilitate and coordinate the efficient implementation of the Training and Development function, assisting in compliance, competency, technical and skills training as relevent to Acciona employees within Australia and SEA Region and all its businesses within it. This role assists to deliver the full cycle of training from needs analysis, training plans, administration, delivery, record management and evaluation. The position is based in Melbourne.
· Collate and analyse training needs identified in performance development plans, in consultation with Human Resources Managers.
· Provide input into Training and Development plans for the business in conjunction with Human Resources Managers. Work with the business to match the plan with budget priorities and monitor it on an ongoing basis in conjunction with the Human Resources Managers.
· Liaise with HSEQ Managers to identify regulatory/compliance-based training requirements and agree responsibilities and delivery processes for such training.
· Coordinate and support the training requirements for the Acciona Graduate program ensuring the organisation develops the graduates as per the program schedule.
· Administer training requests according to Acciona policies & procedures.
· Manage the training registry and administer staff enrolment within Acciona’s training LMS, Campus Online.
· Generate compelling written communications to launch new training initiatives to staff.
· Identify and implement the appropriate methods of delivery of training material. Highlight and exploit all available opportunities to deliver training within the Acciona LMS, assisting to develop online training material as directed.
· Source external training providers to design and deliver training solutions as required by the business.
· Provide reports using QlikView and other tools as required.
· Liaise with Human Resources in Head Quarters (Spain) to understand and take full advantage of training solutions developed at a global level and replicate it within Australia.
· Build strong relationships with Training and Development colleagues in Spain.
· Coordinate training records for the organisation including the projects ensuring that all records and details are kept up to date and introduced into the LMS on monthly basis.
· As required, arrange logistics for training, including room bookings, catering, training material, accommodation and transportation.
· Administer training evaluation processes and collate data to assess suitability and satisfaction resulting from training delivered.
· Review systems, policies and practices to ensure continuous improvement across all areas of training delivery, management and administration to ensure best practice in conjunction with key stakeholders within the business.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications (Degree qualified preferred)
• Certificate IV Training and Assessment preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in Training Coordination or Training Administration in the construction, renewable energy or telecommunications industry or similar will be highly regarded.
• Experience working in a corporate environment, with exposure to coordinating training for blue collar and white collar employees.
• IT literate and technology savvy – proven experience administering Learning Management Systems and related online tools.
• Analytical skills and high attention to detail. Proven ability to manage extensive databases and large, complex datasets.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Package, and Advanced Excel is essential.
• An in-depth understanding and practical experience delivering best practice training plans to employees.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively with others. Self-confident and able to persuade, convince or impress others to gain their commitment and cooperation to a course of action.
• Ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands whilst handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong administrative and time management skills.
• Reliable and clear communication – verbal and written.
• Fluent in English & Spanish.
• Ability and willingness to travel as needed
• Current driver’s license.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.