Coleman Rail is a specialist rail infrastructure contractor experienced in delivering both light and heavy rail construction and maintenance projects across brownfield and greenfield environments.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an ICI Coordinator working with our team on the Southern Program Alliance based out of Mentone. This package of works will include new stations, bridges, relocation of the Carrum train storage facility and upgrades to Carrum Village. This is an incredible opportunity to be part of the Victorian Governments Level Crossing Removal Project, which will run until 2022.
You will be responsible for assisting in the measuring and reporting of project performance including collating data sets from different sources ( Excel, Power BI and other databases) for monthly and ad hoc reporting. You will also be required to:
- Collaborate with and support the ICI Manager and Workforce Development and Organisational Development Manager to support Small/Medium Enterprises, Social Enterprise and Social Benefit providers to develop sustainable products and services.
- Support the development and implementation of diversity and inclusion programs and initiatives within the Southern Program Alliance.
- Assist in the development and implementation of industry events to support suppliers and sub-contractors understand the requirements of the Southern Program and improve smaller suppliers’ ability to compete effectively for business
To be successful in this role you would need to be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of construction procurement and procurement systems highly desired
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines in fast paced environment
- Proactive approach with an ability to work autonomously when required
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish relationships and achieve positive outcomes
- Work collaboratively with a range of government and non-government organisations
- Generate new ideas by drawing on a range of information sources to identify new ways of doing things
- Demonstrated ability to identify research, analyse and report on work in the field of RAP’s, including the application of initiatives throughout the supply chain
Ideally, you will have a minimum of 2+ years’ experience in similar role. Exposure to an engineering, construction, project or heavy manufacturing environment would be viewed favourably. It is essential that you have clear and definitive written and verbal communication and considerable skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
If successful in this role, you will be offered the following:
- Options for training and upskilling
- A dedicated team on an exciting alliance
- Salary packaging
- Opposite Mentone train station for easy accessibility
- An immediate start
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
Apply now and take your career in a new direction.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.