Geotechnical Engineering is a provider of specialist ground engineering services across a broad range of civil engineering and infrastructure projects. Part of the ACCIONA group of companies, Geotechnical Engineering enjoys the position as one of Australia’s most trusted and diverse engineering and construction contracting companies.
We currently have a position available for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer in our Port Melbourne Office. The Accounts Payable Officer reports to the Accounts Payable Manager and is responsible for managing, administering and processing Company accounts payable, efficiently and accurately within the specified guidelines.
Your main roles & responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with both suppliers and project staff to ensure a highly efficient and accurate processing of creditor invoices and related matters
- Manage multiple tasks with a high level attention to detail and accuracy
- Provide input to the overall team and finance function
- Actively participate in the performance review process
- Actively pursue and follow up outstanding items
- Relief reception duties
- Maintaining up-to-date databases
- Managing telephone queries and re-directing calls
Ideally, you would have 2+ years accounts payable experience in a mid-size organisation. The ability to work in a high transaction environment and an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office is essential.
If you are looking to join an outgoing and hardworking team in a supportive and fun environment this might be the role for you. We offer free parking, fantastic facilities and a casual business dress code.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.