Coleman Rail as a specialist rail infrastructure contractor are actively involved in the construction and upkeep of Australia’s expanding Rail network. Due to an unprecedented level of State and Federal funding within the industry we are seeking suitable candidates to expand on our Metropolitan and Victorian market.
Sustained by a twenty-year presence in the Heavy and Light Rail sector Coleman Rail are a notable industry leader in all facets of track construction. At the core of our business the Minor works team are actively participating in large-scale renewal projects across metropolitan and regional Victoria for a multitude of Rail Operators. Expanding on a reliable and consistent workload we have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Engineer who is ready to step up into a Project Management role.
This is an incredible opportunity for a Tertiary Qualified Engineer who has a solid project management background. It is essential that you are able to demonstrate experience on projects in the rail sector supported by an, on time, on budget approach. You are collaborative and hands on with an understanding of rail and how to get the best out of your team. Along with this, you are confident and experienced in the following areas:
- Planning including contractual obligations and identification of risk
- Undercutting, tamping, welding, turnout replacement and or re-sleeping
- Culvert and or Civil works
- Light Rail experience
- Preparing QA documentation, budgeting and a construction program
- Project execution including reporting, client correspondence and contract admin
- Quality including - Implement the system for Quality control that will confirm that the finished works meet the requirements and ensuring all activities are performed in compliance with the requirements of the design, specifications and contract
- Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project and or Primavera
- Excellent Communication skills and a passion for HSEQ
At Coleman Rail, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary and solid support and training
- A dedicated team
- Salary packaging
- A chance to work close to home due to the diversity of projects
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply. Hit the apply button now and take your career in a new direction.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.