This Graduate Engineer role is in the Asset Services team in ACCIONA Energy. The role provides engineering expertise to resolve technical issues, provide support (remotely and locally), assist with maintenance activities and to improve reliability at Acciona’s operational wind and solar assets. The role is based in Melbourne, with frequent travel to sites.
• Provide technical advice to resolve technical issues at operational wind and solar farms.
• Undertake Root Cause Analysis investigations on failed or faulting equipment.
• Analyse plant performance and maintenance data to identify improvements for maintenance performance.
• Provide engineering support to all operational assets.
• Undertake electrical engineering reviews of retro fits and upgrades at operational sites.
• Undertake assigned work with diligence and commitment to produce high quality outputs
• Develop and review maintenance plans and procedures for electrical assets.
• Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical, or Mechatronics) and eligible for admission into the Institution of Engineers Australia (essential);
• Work experience in a related environment (advantageous but not essential);
• Capacity to work on varied activities, managing multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment;
• Be technically astute and capable of expertise-based problem solving;
• High attention to detail and commitment to produce high quality outputs;
• Make decisions based on accepted quality standards, policies and procedures;
• An effective team-worker who can work independently when required;
• Well-developed interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
• A commitment to professional learning and self-development;
• High level of computer literacy including MS Office;
• Current Australian Driver’s License;
• Willingness and flexibility to travel and work in locations throughout Australia if required; working hours as designated in each location.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote equality and diversity. Indigenous Australians and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.