ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail SLR Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
ACCIONA Infrastructure is seeking an experienced and talented assets information management lead to ensure all project completion and hand over contractual commitments are met in accordance with the Company's contractual obligations. Our assets management team will work under the guidance of the testing and commissioning and completion Manager will be responsible for the overall assets information management activities supervision, coordination and data analysis.
The main Assets information management team’s goal is to deliver project’s assets information properly and timely to the operator of Sydney light rail to enable him to perform the operation and maintenance of the whole line. The major deliverables are:
· O&M manuals
· Asset register
· Assets data feeding Maximo
· Maintenance records during T&C period till handover.
To do that your duty will be:
· Ensuring compliance with company's assets information management contractual commitments with regards to civil works, track works and electromechanical services covering the whole project as an essential precedent of project completion and hand over to the operator.
· Developing and managing assets information management reporting tools
· Managing, coordinating, analysing and reporting assets management data and certificates drawn from project teams, vendors and suppliers including O&M manuals, spare parts lists, tools lists, training manuals, assets register and maintenance records.
· Providing a pivotal coordinating and communicating role amongst different project teams especially the construction teams and design teams.
· Managing project punch list report and organizing the "readiness reviews" prior to handover; follow-up the mandatory corrective actions.
· Coordinating the production of the assets information management documentation and follow approvals procedures.
· Managing the interfaces with the different entities
· Chair the assets information management Weekly Meeting to review requirements for assets management activities.
You will be the key person to coordinate the data of assets management bidirectional downwards and upwards till project handover completion.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Min 8 years' experience in a similar position in assets information management preferably in rail industry or similar infrastructure complex projects.
· A Degree in Electo-mechanical Engineering would be advantageous
· Good understanding to infrastructure projects specifically civil and electromechanical works.
· Strong Analytical Skills and structured thinking.
· Familiar with working in complex structure environment and joint ventures.
· Previous experience using data bases software’s like Maximo, SAP..Etc.
· Sound stake holder management skills
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Excellent MS office user.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.