We are seeking a highly motivated and professional Project HSE Advisor to join our project team on a DIDO basis from Perth, Mandurah or Bunbury area on a 5:2 roster.
You will be responsible for providing specialist HSE advice and support to the Project team; implementation and governance of Project HSE Management Plans and company HSE Policies and Procedures.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Continuously promoting HSE values to Coleman Rail employees, subcontractors, visitors and clients;
- Provide ongoing coaching and mentoring to Project Management Team, Engineers and Supervisors on WH&S responsibilities;
- Monitoring day to day work activities for compliance to the projects safety and risk management strategies;
- Participating in HSE activities including toolbox meetings, audits and inspections;
- Providing HSE training to the project team to improve their knowledge and understanding of the HSE topic;
- Coordinating the incident reporting and investigation process including entry of incidents, actions, audits and inspection into the Coleman Rail database;
- Participating in the subcontractor selection, on-boarding, operational compliance and performance monitoring processes throughout duration of the project;
- Providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to Coleman Rail employees and subcontractors to improve and maintain a heightened level of safety; and
- Providing accurate and timely reports and updates.
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar operational role within the Civil, Construction, and / or Infrastructure industries ;
- Minimum Cert IV in Occupational Health and Safety;
- Demonstrated experience in the application of HSE management principles;
- Working knowledge of HSE legislation and industry best practices;
- Incident investigation and auditing capability;
- Intermediate knowledge and skills in MS Office Package
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in behavioural-based safety programs
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.