· Generate commercial income for the organisation, with a particular focus on securing and managing contractual relationship both upstream and downstream.
· Manage the procurement process with particular focus on generating savings for the organisation, securing the quality and maintaining the delivery on time.
Manage the risk profile of the organisation and the project, identifying the main risks and opportunities and manage the mitigation measures accordingly. · 15 years of experience in the construction industry with relevant experience in similar size projects.
· BA degree in Economic and/or Engineer
· Management and leadership capabilities
· Self-starter, capable to work alone as well as part of a team
· Determination and drive
· Ability to manage multiple tasks
· Ability to effectively prioritize and plan own workload and
remain outcome orientated
· Flexibility to respond to external or internal changes maintaining equilibrium and focus
· Ability to budget and monitor spending
· Ability to plan against a timeline and meet deadlines
· Ability to work under pressure
Proficient in both oral and written English. ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.