· Prepare and review the preparations of construction method statements with construction personnel.
· Preparing Technical and material submittals.
· Review the Permanent and Temporary Designs against project Requirements.
· Review the Designs and highlight the interference with Utilities and 3rd parties.
· Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
· Take part in the project management review and risk management review.
· Coordinate between the construction and engineering teams ensuring that the construction requirements are conveyed to the engineering teams and that the engineering deliverables satisfy the construction requirements.
· Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities, when assigned.
· Prepare and review technical specifications for the Purchase department and construction team.
· Quantities Review, supervision and optimization during deign face and construction face.
· Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
· Documenting project issues/conditions.
· Document control Supervision.
· Review and draft technical response to RFI & NCR
Maintaining organized and detailed project records. · Bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering or related.
· 10 years of experience in Construction, worked as Technical Engineer at least 5years.
Proficient in both oral and written English. ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.