ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is looking for a Contracts Manager for an important project in NSW.
- Responsible for investigation, development and study or architectural and engineering briefs in relation with Contractual issues, cost impact and time impact, leading to the preparation of contractual position papers while protecting the Company from commercial risk on the project. Duties will include estimating costs, preparing cost plans and responsibility for budgetary control as well as monitoring changes and variations to engineering and architectural designs. The role requires coordination with the different relevant departments of the project (Finance, Design, Construction, Program) to provide the relevant overview of the contractual matters.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Produce and/or supervise the preparation of contractual position papers
- Coordinate with the necessary SLR Departments in the preparation of relevant contractual position papers
- In consultation with the Commercial Manager, prepare, follow and administer a register of commercial issues
- Advise the Commercial Manager on contractual issues and initiate correspondence (proactive not reactive)
- Understand and adhere to company commercial practices and procedures.
- Engineering related qualifications
- High level of English (C2)
- High command of spanish is also required due to to frequent interaction with relevant stakeholders.
KEY INTERNAL STAKEHOLDERS:
- Commercial Manager
- Contract Administrators
- Project personnel, including Design coordinators and Project Engineers
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.