Acciona New Zealand is searching for a Construction Phase Support (CPS) Manager.
This role will require you to:
- Be the interface between Fletcher Acciona Joint Venture and the construction phase support team (design team – DJV CPS).
- Provide appropriate technical support during the construction phase of the project, including RFI’s and NCRs.
The CPS Manager is responsible for the following:
- Under the direction of the Engineering Manager, assist the Construction Team with technical solutions for permanent and temporary works required for construction of the Project.
- Engage with the Planning Team to track progress and look for options to improve construction timeline.
- Engage with the Construction Team looking for improvement on technical solutions that allows for optimizing and reducing cost and timing implications.
- Coordinate, review and track post-IFC design changes.
- Coordinates the Fletcher Acciona Joint Venture construction team and DJV CPS to complete the responsibilities during construction, including - coordination of weekly and daily activities between the DJV CPS team with the relevant Construction Team
- Communicates changed in the DJV CPS Team to the appropriate people
- Communicates concerns raised by the DJV CPS Team in regard to safety, compliance with Finalised Design Documentation, or quality
- Ensure DJV CPS Team maintains complete and accurate Construction Observation documentation
- Coordinates the Design Team review of critical shop drawings prepared by Construction Team, suppliers and others, as requested by the supervising Project Engineer, for compliance with the Works Requirements,
- Chairs IFC Handover meetings between the Design and Construction Teams to ensure transfer and understanding of design critical issues,
- Ensures that the CPS process is effective and that the CPS Team is efficiently utilised to achieve the agreed programme and budget
- Manages and administrates the master RFI register, distributing RFI design enquiries and responses to relevant parties, reviewing and differentiating these and disseminating to the relevant discipline
- Manages and administrates the master DEI register, coordinating formal instruction of necessary changes
To be considered for the position, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualification Engineer
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.