Integrated in the Railway Systems department, the main responsibilities will be:
1. initially integrated into the design of the project, for the scope of Railway Systems team. Within this period you should participate in:
a. coordinate the information between the design team and the subcontractor responsible for the subsequent execution
b. review of the design documentation , according to the contractual requirements.
c. participate in different meetings with the client together with the rest of the design team
0. Procurement process, follow up of the procurement process of all the equipment required for the project:
1. Follow up meetings with suppliers and subcontractors
2. Review shop drawings and documents
3. Attend Factory Acceptance Test for the most relevant equipment.
0. During the construction period for the Railway systems, performing the functions of:
a. participate in the coordination meetings with the subcontractors responsible for the execution of Railway Systems
b. track the progress of the planned work
c. Take part and participate actively, in the interface meetings with other EPC contracts
0. Commissioning phase
1. Participate , follow up and register all the commissioning tasks
- Industrial engineer, preferable electrical specialty
- 2 years of experience working in Industrial or Construction company, focused on the implementation of the Railway Systems
- High level of English
- Availability to live and work in Oslo.
ACCIONA es una multinacional española líder en la promoción y gestión de energías renovables e infraestructuras (construcción, agua, industrial y servicios). Con más de un siglo de trayectoria, está formada por más de 30.000 empleados, tiene presencia en más de 30 países de los cinco continentes y forma parte del IBEX-35.