ACCIONA Construction Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure, water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA has already achieved 100% carbon neutrality across its global operations and is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
We are looking for a seasoned Executive Assistant/Office Manager to join our team on a major construction project, south of the river. Reporting to the Project Director, you will provide high level executive support and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the project office.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the day-to-day administrative activities for the Project Director and Commercial Manager including diary management, travel management, general administration including reports and presentations and the development and maintenance of appropriate filing systems for key documents
- Liaising with the multi-national project leadership team across multiple time zones and providing support where required
- Ensuring the project office is run in an efficient manner including streamlining administrative processes, consumables ordering, coordinating facilities and maintenance, and maintaining registers
- Coordinating team events and meetings
- Anticipating and proactively managing issues as they arise
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Highly articulate to communicate with key stakeholders
- Thrive in a high pressure, fast paced construction environment
- Comfortable working in ambiguous and changeable situations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work independently/autonomously & take initiative as well as having a collaborative approach to work
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
In return we offer you:
- The ability to work in a challenging and rewarding project environment
- A competitive salary and salary packaging
- Solid support and training and a dedicated team on an exciting long term major project
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.