ACCIONA is looking to hire a Payroll Administrator for the Vancouver office.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions into a periodic payroll, and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
• Collect, compile and enter payroll data using appropriate software
• Review and verify source documents
• Calculate and post payroll deductions
• Issue statements of earnings and deductions
• Reconcile employee deductions
• Update payroll records by recording changes
• Process new employees, terminations, transfers and promotions
• Address employee's pay-related concerns and provide accurate payroll information
• Complete requests for pay-related documents including statements and verifications
• Perform additional administrative or other related duties as required
• Process payroll by established deadlines
• Investigate and correct payroll discrepancies and errors
• Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records
• Ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• General knowledge of payroll practices
• Attention to detail with high degree of accuracy
• Problem solving and decision making skills
• Ethical standards and professionalism, including confidentiality
• Computer skills (Excel, Word, Microsoft Office)
• Good communication skills
• Preference for candidates with payroll, business or finance diploma and/or certificate or equivalent experience.
• 3 year Experience with Payroll practices
• Experience with Ceridian/Workday is an asset
ACCIONA is a global company with a business model based on sustainability. Its aim is to respond to society’s main needs through the provision of renewable energy, infrastructure, water and services.