- Offer Detail
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
We have successfully delivered large infrastructure projects across Canada since 2001. Our leadership and expertise span the entire value chain from research and development through construction, operation and maintenance of projects. Currently involved in some of Canada’s largest infrastructure projects, ACCIONA delivers solutions that contribute to the economic and social progress of the communities in which it operates. www.acciona.caACCIONA is looking for a Road Manager for its Construction Division for a project in Canada.
Reporting to the construction Manager, the Road Manager has the following responsibilities:
• Schedule the project in logical steps and budget time required to meet deadlines in accordance with the overall Project.
• Review and assessment of logistical and supply chain factors of his area.
• Ensure cost-effective construction systems and processes.
• Review and manage subcontractors’ plans and schedules in full accordance with his Area Planning.
• Setting up and managing document and cost control systems, and preparing progress reports and projected costs to complete.
• Ensure compliance with Health & Safety policy of his Area.
• Ensure the effective management of his Area through timely, strategic solutions where appropriate within the appointed authority limits.
• Prepare and deliver required reporting and presentations.
Required Skills and Competencies
Degree qualified, Engineer or Construction Management professional with at least 10 years’ experience working in the industry.
Experience in major structures in highways and roads.
Relevant experience with joint venture is preferred.
International experience will be highly considered.
Lenguages/level: Advanced level of English.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.