- Offer Detail
We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.Mission:
· Maintain audit databases and work management tools, such as Maximo, Concur, and PayCor
· Manages and distributes mileage logs for Manager vehicles, ensure on-time compliance activities for electrical glove and hot stick inspections, and work with site managers to provide reports, tools, and training for Maximo
· Generate and distribute the following: Plan of the Day (POD), Safety Meeting Information (monthly), Time Sheet Report (monthly)
· Conduct warehouse inventory audits quarterly.
· Tracks PO’s and keeps an on-site log to ensure work and invoices agree before payments are issued.
· Support Engineering with RDO reporting process (RDO), between NSO and Spain
· Provide feedback to site personnel in the quality, accuracy & completion of work management documentation against established KPIs; assist in prepare training materials and facilitate the process.
· Generate, distribute, and store monthly site Parts Consumption Reports
· Support the Management team in the development of the weekly and monthly O&M reports
· Support Management team in preparing the Budget versus Actuals monthly report
· Other Administrative Duties including but not limited to: Prepare presentations and correspondences: Assist with projects including filing, mass mailings, data entry, typing, etc. Update Microsoft Outlook Public Calendar; Add users to corporate accounts (Conference Calling, Online Shipping, etc.);
· Maintain organization of common shared files within a MS SharePoint platform (Interacciona).
· Based on specifications for requestors, develop ad hoc work management reports as needed.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills and Competencies
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.