We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
ACCIONA is looking for a Construction Manager for a Norwegian project.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion.
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors.
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory.
- Meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Review the work progress on daily basis.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones.
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses.
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
Required Skills and Competencies
Education: Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Languages / level: High level of English.
- Experience: more than 20 years of experience in Construction with significant international projects.
- Experience: 15 years performing functions as Construction Manager.
- Experience with singular construction methods for higways (viaducts and tunnels).
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.