We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
Carry out basic operating tasks in his/her unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, in order to satisfy the project’s needs.
Production: Utilisation of the energy generation based on energies (according to technology), in accordance with its real situation, while maximizing the economic results over the project’s useful life and ensuring operation of these under optimum safety conditions for persons and facilities while conserving the environment.
- Install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance activities for solar field components including but not limited to: reflector panels, heat collection elements, ball joint assemblies, controllers, and actuators.
- General upkeep of facilities including general clean up, weed removal, and painting
- Install insulation on piping and equipment
- Reflectivity maintenance I washing of the solar field
- Perform lubrication and oil changes on mechanical equipment
- Assist with all craft personal in supporting their normal job duties.
- Assist maintenance crews during outages and project work as required.
- Perform dust control of entire site as assigned
- Ability to fill in as a Solar Field Operator in limited capacity as required
- Completes material requisitions in a complete and accurate manner.
- Advise Solar Field Specialist of daily maintenance activities and concerns
- Maintain required training certifications and proficiencies for all Solar Field department employees on-site
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Required Skills and Competencies
- The ability to operate heavy equipment including forklift; man lift; backhoe, water/reflectivity maintenance trucks; front end loader, evacuation truck, and evacuation cooler.
- Requires successful completion of appropriate AENA training
- Function as a night shift lead for solar field loop evacuations and assist with the activity as needed.
- Ability to work in a 24/7/365 environment and in extreme weather conditions
- Night shift work will be required periodically.
- Must have basic mechanical skills and able to operate both hand and power tools
- Demonstrated continuous commitment to safe practices
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.