We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
We have successfully delivered large infrastructure projects across Canada since 2001. Our leadership and expertise span the entire value chain from research and development through construction, operation and maintenance of projects. Currently involved in some of Canada’s largest infrastructure projects, ACCIONA delivers solutions that contribute to the economic and social progress of the communities in which it operates. www.acciona.ca
Looking for an experienced IT Systems Support Specialist. The area of responsibilities are installation of computers, imaging, maintenance and support service for the entire project end user computing in team environment as well as able to work independently. The successful candidate will work with servicedesk management team and system administrator. The IT Systems Support Specialist will also be required to monitor technology trends and makes recommendations on incorporating new technology into the company’s existing platforms.
- Responsible for administering of AD objects with regards to provisioning user, computer objects and Exchange mailbox, MDM, storage environment, as well as growth and performance management.
- Hands on experience with Office 365 objects including mailbox, Skype, Teams, OneDrive and managing tenant environment.
- Practical experience of installing ERP client like VPN, SAP One, SEO and other corporate applications with consultation of corpotate IT department
- Good understanding of setting up Wi-Fi APs, network copiers, plotter and small scale router with ability to trouble shoot network equipment.
- Responsible for end user computing from end-to-end support including security software monitoring daily security logs on computers, evaluation of hardware specification, recommendation, assist in purchasing and design solution for computer imaging.
- Responsibilities include procurement of computers, documentation of purchase and inventories of equipment, installation, configuration, shipping equipment to end users at remote site offices and update service desk tickets on daily basis
- Evaluate applications, software patches for desktop, installation of software, maintain asset & inventory management with tracking of service warranties, upgrades and writing computer installation procedures.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of computers, video conferencing equipment and resolve any connectivity issues.
- Collaborate with vendors to resolve computers hardware issues.
- Monitor the performance of the company’s desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot end user desktops in windows environment work toward resolution with due diligent
- Examine, manage, and administer company’s cellular communication devices consult with service provider order phones, provision, record management and distribution.
- Manage projects computer configuration, record keeping liaison with HR and project team for requirements of computer equipment.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and through remote in software.
- Able to communicate with senior management, self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Familiar with service management processes such as Incident, problem, and change management.
- Proven ability to offer high level desktop support in an enterprise environment
- MCDST certification is preferred.
- Individuals may be required to travel within Canada and elsewhere as directed.
- Positions hence individuals may be subject to relocation to projects and offices within Canada and elsewhere according to company’s resource requirements.
Required Skills and Competencies
- A level or bachelor's degree in computer studies or equivalent work experience with Microsoft or A+ certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role and IT systems.
- Experience in desktop end-to-end support and computer imaging is highly required.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, Firewall, Access Point, VPN, network printers, installation of corporate software, security software, SCCM script, AD containers, Office 365 objects
- 5 years of experience in management of desktop computer, security, imaging and desktop back-up is required.
- Must be technology savvy and able to resolve all technical difficulties
- Ability to coordinate at multiple levels and provide great customer service. Taking ownership of all IT related issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.