We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her business unit/department, in keeping with the instructions given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance both decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution
Management of project contracts in accordance with project needs.
- Administer and supervise contract monitoring, contract administration and compliance.
- Develop and prepare regular reports on the status of contracts.
- Determine the priorities, goals and objectives of work functions assigned.
- Assist in resolving contract payment disputes and confer with contractors and other divisions concerning contract payments and compliance.
- Implement and interpret policies and procedures. Develop, recommend and coordinate the implementation of new procedures for the assigned function.
- Develop and maintain electronic file management for all contract related documents.
- Provide direction to staff regarding relevant contract provisions.
- Coordinating flow of construction documents (Contracts, Change Orders, Owner, Contractor, Vendor and Subcontractor liens, Insurance Certificates)
- Drafting correspondence and transmittal.
- Contract compliance tracking and reporting
- Permit (City/Town) tracking and coordination.
- Processing and submitting subcontracts to Subcontractors.
- Work closely with Accounting Department and Project Managers.
- Complete and submit Prequals and Bid packets. * Maintaining organized electronic files.
- Close out completed jobs.
Required Skills and Competencies
Contract Management experience
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is free of all forms of discrimination.