We are an international company with a workforce of more than 38,500 top professionals, present in more than 40 countries across the five continents. Leaders in Innovation and Technological Development at the service of society, we’re looking for experts in designing a better planet who can go out there and promote sustainable development and find solutions to the biggest global challenges, including global warming, overpopulation and water scarcity.
Acciona offers a competitive salary, relocation assistance where relocation is required and approved, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
Collaborate and provide support on projects carried out by his/her business unit/department, in keeping with the guidelines given by his/her supervisor, so that his/her work will enhance decision-making processes and processes involving the project’s execution and provide the internal client with added value through his/her professional performance.
They are responsible for attracting, finding and selecting employees with the skills and capabilities needed for the organisation. This sub-family includes: talent assessment and (skill assessment, testing, ranking, reference check, etc.), internal and external publication of job offers (including in external agencies), active search for talent at employment fairs and universities, planning of talent, internal mobility, and management of on-boarding of new hires, it may be responsible for conducting exit interviews.
ACCIONA Energy USA Global is seeking a HR Business Partner - Talent Acquisition to join the Human Resources team based out of our corporate offices headquartered in downtown Chicago.
ACCIONA offers a competitive salary, 401(k) retirement plan, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability benefits, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and more.
- Recruiting: full-cycle recruiting in industrial or renewable energy sector. From sourcing, screening, presenting to hiring manager, coordinate interviews, follow up with candidates/hiring manager, prepare on-boarding.
- Program management: performance review cycle, training program, coordinate training initiatives, including safety, technical, leadership training activities.
- HR Generalist activities: including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, exit interviews, HR policy administration.
- Other duties as assigned: including but not limited to reporting function associated with recruiting and areas of responsibilities
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a commitment to diversity. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in in-house full-cycle recruiting;
- 3-5 years of experience in HR generalist duties, including but not limited to performance management, training, employee relations, FML administration, benefits program;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce that is free of all forms of discrimination.