This role administers and coordinates the Quality and Information Management System (IMS) function throughout the business to ensure processes, information and documentation meet business and compliance requirements, and to support ongoing quality system continuous improvement initiatives.
• Coordinate and deliver effective management, review and continuous improvement of quality processes, systems and tools across the business.
• Actively support and deliver ongoing improvements to the Integrated Management System (IMS) to ensure continuing certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and the Office of the Federal Safety Commissioner requirements.
• Coordinate the Management System Review process and ensure actions are addressed.
• Develop and monitor all internal and external IMS audit schedules and actively support audit activities at ACCIONA Energy sites.
• Manage document control processes.
• Work with Business Area Leaders to enhance capability and skills within their own teams to ensure the IMS systems are implemented and a positive IMS culture is actively supported.
• Participate in IMS non-conformance investigations and support the business to ensure appropriate actions are effectively managed to closure.
• Assist in the effective application of corporate IMS initiatives from head office (Spain) and support implementation throughout the business.
• Degree-qualified or with suitable professional experience to demonstrate learning capacity and a track-record of achieving professional goals.
• 3-5 years' experience coordinating IMS requirements in a complex working environment with multiple sites.
• Demonstrated experienced in understanding and applying Australian/ISO Standards and managing ongoing accreditation requirements and processes.
• Initiative and drive to assist in the development of strong IMS processes and culture within the organization.
• Strong interpersonal skills & ability to form close working relationships.
• Passion for best practice systems and an eye for detail.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel domestically.
• Exposure to construction, heavy industry, manufacturing or utilities environment desirable.
• Relevant HSE exposure or the equivalent technical competence desirable.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.