ACCIONA Infrastructure Australia is a subsidiary of ACCIONA S.A., a Spanish company that ranks among the world's leading sustainability-focused businesses in the renewable energy, major infrastructure and water and wastewater treatment sectors. ACCIONA is committed to developing a lasting foundation in Australia.
ACCIONA is undertaking the design and construction of the civil works on the Sydney Light Rail SLR Project. The scope includes 12km of track, 19 stops, and a bridge over the Eastern Distributor, a tunnel under Moore Park, stabling and maintenance facilities, substations and other service buildings along the route.
In addition to ACCIONA’s major civil and structure scope, ACCIONA has very critical and important scope of some systems such as Traffic control Systems, tunnel equipment, building services (HVAC, Fire, security, …etc. ACCIONA is seeking an experienced and talented testing and commissioning engineer with good experience in rail and complex mega projects to perform the testing and commissioning activities in accordance with the Company’s contractual obligations. Our testing and commissioning site engineer will report to the testing & commissioning team leader and will be responsible for performing the site tests activities on site.
Your duties will involve but not limited to:
· Participate in Planning and scheduling the T&C activities defining the pre-requisites and the priorities complying with project tools, stakeholders’ requirements and project constraints of timing and location.
· Providing a pivotal on site coordinating, communicating and interfacing role amongst many stakeholders involved in the project for tests preparation, execution and finalization.
· Manage subcontractors to execute the test procedures as planned.
· Using T&C reporting tools of test procedures and test reports.
· Coordinating, analyzing and reporting T&C data and certificates drawn from project teams, vendors and suppliers following the specific processes for approval and certification.
· Providing a pivotal coordinating and communicating role amongst different project teams especially the site teams.
· Following up the different stages of T&C such as type test, factory acceptance test, site acceptance test and site integration tests.
· Following up T&C punch list.
· Participating the production of the T&C documentation.
· Site inspection for the "readiness reviews" prior to the systems tests; follow-up the corrective actions mandatory before the systems tests start.
· Perform action plans corresponding to malfunctioning of the system, aiming to reach the performances targets.
· Chair the T&C site Meeting to review requirements for T&C activities.
You will be the key person to coordinate the data of T&C bidirectional downwards and upwards till project handover completion.
ACCIONA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes equality and diversity. Indigenous Australian and candidates from minority groups are encouraged to apply.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
· Min 5 years’ experience in a similar position in testing and commissioning preferably in rail industry or similar.
· A Degree in Electrical or mechanical Engineering would be advantageous
· Traffic control systems, road signaling RMS, local Sydney experience is an advantage.
· Good leadership skills and site control.
· Working under pressure of critical timing and location with very constrained site conditions.
· Good understanding to infrastructure projects specifically civil and electromechanical works.
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Familiar with working in complex structure environment and joint ventures.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Excellent MS office user.
ACCIONA is one of the foremost Spanish business corporations, leader in the development and management of infrastructure, renewable energy, water and services. Listed on the selective Ibex-35 stock exchange index, it is a benchmark for the market.